New Courses Coming Soon
We typically spend a third of our lives asleep, yet our understanding of sleep and the impact that sleep has on tennis players is poor.
Understanding and managing sleep is essential to working with performance players to maximise performance. This longer course covers the issues specific to performance athletes – such as managing travel, jet lag and stress, as well as developing an understanding of the science of sleep.
In this course our expert instructor, Nicholas Witton, teaches:
- Strategies to help your players improve sleep
- Working with players to peak their performances throughout the day
- Helping players optimally recover.
Tennis coaches regularly quote teaching and correcting the serve as one of the most important and one of the most difficult areas of the game.
This course will show a range of different ideas to help develop and correct the serve of adult players, using a variety of coaching styles.
Featuring Richard Marklow, a Director of Tennis24/7 and inspire2coach, the course addresses:
- Common problems and solutions
- Changing an adult players alignment to improve serve placement
- How to use a tactical approach to achieve goals when teaching the serve to adults
- How and when to teach rhythm to quickly improve an adult player’s serve
Tennis coaches and the parents of the players they work with, form one of the most important - and difficult - relationships in sport.
Anecdotally, we also know that one area which tennis coaches often ignore or undervalue, and often report as problematic within their programmes, are the relationships they have with the parents of their young players.
In this course our expert coaches and contributors work through:
- Building connections and relationships with parents
- Understanding the role of parents as stake-holders in children's tennis
- Importance of parents in their child's tennis journey
- How to create effective communication channels between coaches and parents.
Join Our Course Waitlist
Be the first to know when courses go live and receive exclusive launch offers and discounts.